Registration Fee Table
Early Bird Registration Deadline
July 14, 2022
Regular Registration Deadline
Sept 30, 2022
Late Registration Deadline
Dec 15, 2022
Onsite Registration Deadline
Dec 17, 2022
HKSRA Member(Full paper): 480 USD
HKSRA Member(Full paper): 500 USD
HKSRA Member(Full paper): 530 USD
HKSRA Member(Full paper): 580 USD
Nonmember(Full paper): 500 USD
Nonmember(Full paper): 530 USD
Nonmember(Full paper): 580 USD
Nonmember(Full paper): 610 USD
Student(Full paper): 450 USD
Student(Full paper):480 USD
Student(Full paper): 520 USD
Student(Full paper): 550USD
Presenter(Abstract): 400 USD
Presenter(Abstract): 450 USD
Presenter(Abstract): 480 USD
Presenter(Abstract): 500 USD
Listener: 350 USD
Listener: 400 USD
Listener: 450 USD
Listener: 480 USD
CLNLP organizing committee is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation, given the uncertainties and travel restrictions caused by the virus, we understand that some participants' travel plans may subject to change beyond their control, so the conference committee provides online participation as an option, and participants who chose online could switch to onsite meeting package when they are certain about their travel plan.
Online participation rate as follows:
HKSRA member: USD 350
Nonmember: USD 380
Student: USD 320
Presenter: USD 250
Listener: USD 200
Extra Page: If the paper exceeds 6 pages, the additional pages will be charged as 70 USD/ page.
Extra Paper Upload: Additional papers written and presented by the same author can be added to a full registration for an additional USD 370.
This is only valid when a full registration is also in the author’s name.
Extra Banquet Ticket: USD 50 per coupon
Full Conference Registration Includes
1. Access to meetings sessions on Dec.16-18
2. Free coffee breaks, lunch and dinner on Dec.17
3. Conference kits including printed program, attendance certificate, souvenir...
4. Publication at digital conference proceeding, full paper only
5. Presentation(oral/poster) during the technical session
The registration form will be sent along with manuscript acceptance letter, listeners please contact email@example.com for registration.
1. The conference online payment system will not charge any extra fee, but the credit card payment may incur a few currency exchange commission fee which is charged by cardholder'bank, it should be borne by the cardholder.
2. For wire transfer payment, bank charges are borne by the applicant.
1.For "No shows", the registration fee is nonrefundable.
2.The applicant should send the refund/cancellation requests before 15 June 2022. Cancellations will incur a US$100 administrative fee. NO refunds can be provided after this date.
1. The organizer reserves the right to adjust the conference date and venue due to any unexpected circumstances or force majeure events.
2. Participants are required to wearing the name tag when attending the conference. Non-participants without name tags are not allowed to enter the conference area if not permitted.
3. Please take good care of all your belongings in the public area on the conference site. The conference organizer is not responsible for any loss or damage of property.
Cognitive and Psychological linguistics
Computational models of partiality, underspecification, and context-dependency
Computational neuroscience of language
Computational semantics of natural languages
Computational syntax-semantics interface
Copyright ©www.clnlp.org 2022-2023 All Rights Reserved.